american sex education be like
UI JUST SPIT OUT MY JUICE
rock fan: rap sucks, they don’t talk about anything that matters
the beatles: I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob
"when im 20 he’ll be 25" but you arent???? 20. youre 15??? and he is 20????????? why is a 20 year old into 15 year olds
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.
If you do what you believe in and you live the way you want to live, you will be the happiest person you could possibly be.
The eagles are not a plot hole. This is the dumbest thing regarding the subject that I have ever read. Especially because it hinges on someone interpreting the word “fly” in a way that doesn’t match the language use of the setting in any way whatsoever.
Here are a few reasons why using the Eagles to get to Mordor would not work:
- Fell beasts. Of which there are quite a few more than just the nine that the Nazgul are using at any given time.
- There are spies and watchers and such all over the place that would alert Sauron at the earliest sign of big fucking eagles heading to Mordor. The signal fires of Gondor are not the only alarm system in Middle-Earth.
- Eagles are the messengers of Manwe, descended from Thorondor. They are a proud and noble race of beings. They are NOT a delivery service, nor would they stoop to being one.
- It is the riskiest thing that anyone could ever conceive of, and I highly doubt that Gandalf, in his wisdom, would risk everything they have on one gambit which is even more likely to fail than having hobbits sneak in to Mordor.
- Gandalf would not ever keep a plan like this from Elrond or Galadriel. Especially not Galadriel.
- The whole point of the Fellowship was to go by the most secret and hidden ways they could. Flying on a giant eagle is the least secret and hidden way.
- In short, this is at best highly improbably and implausible. At worst an insult to the intelligence of Gandalf/the party/ Elrond/ Galadriel/ the free peoples of Middle-Earth. Oh, and Tolkien. Who very deliberately did not have them use the eagles for a myriad of reasons, many of which I have just listed.
Thank you ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ohhh my goooooodddddd